Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Adventure

Rafting is one my favourite activities and the most fun part about it is when you do it with your own family.
My family and I were over joyed and we couldn't wait to hit the shores. Its like our tradition that every
summer we have to go rafting. The smell of sea breeze gave me a feeling of freedom as we reached the lake side. I just wanted to listen
to the waves hit the ground and nothing else around me. It didn't scare or frighten me, it made me want to
run towards it and make a huge splash. I wanted to sit near the sea and not think about anything. I was
pushing away all of my worries and had a big smile on my face, watching the waves spreading across like
rapid fire. It gave me relief and I couldn't wait to start having fun. When we began rafting, the sea was pushing and pulling us forcefully and it just like a rollercoaster ride. The most adventurous ride I have ever experienced. We didn't want to stop but in the end my father gave up because he didn't want us to get eaten by the sea. We went back near the rocks and had a divine meal. It was so chilly, we sat near the fire which kept us warm. I didn't want to go home but eventually we had to say goodbye in the end and wait to come next summer.

No comments: